Here are some scenarios …
… and some questions.
You’ve graduated (congratulations!)
Or perhaps you’re still studying and now beginning to think about life beyond university. Everyone tells you the world is your oyster – how do take control of the next step of your life?
- What are you good at? What do you love doing? Do you know?
- Does your CV show you at your best?
- What will make YOU stand out from the crowd at that interview?
You graduated a couple of years ago and you’re in your first job.
You planned to stay for a few months until you worked out what you really wanted to do, but you can’t believe how quickly time has passed. Now you’re thinking, is this it?
- Is your job negatively impacting other parts of your life?
- What happened to the ideas you had for your future?
- How do you reinvigorate them and move out of your comfort zone?
Maybe you’re a parent.
You’ve made an investment, perhaps financial, certainly emotional, and you want to support your son or daughter in their transition from education to employment in an increasingly competitive and complex work environment.
- What constructive support can you offer your son/daughter?
- How do you help build your son/daughter’s confidence?
- How can you help them to be best placed to land a graduate level job?
Here at The Graduate Coaching Partnership we can help.
That’s what we do.